Help your child get accepted to the school of their dreams!
We Guide You Through Every Step of the College Application
Let's face it: the college admissions process is overwhelming for any parent. An estimated 21 million students apply to college every year. Many students will make costly mistakes on their applications and end up in the rejection pile. Universities such as Harvard, Yale, and Princeton have an acceptance rate of less than 9%. With nearly 5,000 colleges, private universities, and Ivy League establishments to choose from, the simple act of narrowing down your choices can be daunting.
We understand how college admissions officers tick. We know what they look for. With our support, your budding student's application will stand out from the crowd, in all the right ways. Our expert college admission consultants are available via phone, Skype, Facetime, or email to assist you during the college admission process. College Mentoring consultants will give your child's application the individual attention that it deserves to achieve the results that you want.
Our college admissions experts will give you strategies and advice on how to improve your child's odds of being admitted to Ivy League and ultra-selective schools.
How we can help you
For $175 we provide personalized, one-on-one sessions that will help guide you and your child through the admissions process. We will help answer questions like:
- What colleges should I be applying to?
- Which ones should I be visiting?
- Which ones will be worth my time?
- Should my child be taking the SATs?
- Which letters of recommendation are best to use?
- Does my child's personal statement need improvement?
- What happens if my child ends up on the waitlist?
- What kind of questions will the admissions officer ask during an interview?
- Which clubs and extracurricular activities should my child be enrolled in?
- What summer activities would be beneficial for a college application?
In addition, your student can speak with up to 3 students (from our database of over 2,700), already attending the schools that they're interested in. It's a powerful way to learn the realities of college life -- and make a smarter decision. Our college student mentors gives you inside information that you won't find anywhere else!
"You did an awesome job helping our daughter find the right schools to apply to and giving insightful tips on how she can improve her application. She got into her ideal choice and we can attribute her success to College Mentoring!"
"College mentoring helped my daughter better express herself on her application to showcase her unique talents. With that she was able to get admitted to all of her reach colleges. I could not be more thrilled with the outcome."
Your privacy is our concern.
Here's Why People Prefer us to Our Competitors:
- When you work with us, your child is assigned one of our carefully selected expert consultants to take them through every step of the college admissions process.
- Our consultants have many years of experience in helping students get admitted to ultra-selective schools.
- Many of our consultants have degrees from Ivy League schools.
- Several of our college coaches have worked within the actual admission departments of top universities.
- Our consultants will be available for you by cell phone, Skype, FaceTime or email.
- You have access to our network of +2700 college students to give you insider information about their school.
- 100% satisfaction GUARANTEED!
- So what are you waiting for, start helping your child get admitted into their dream school of choice today.
Get the help you need crafting the perfect college application for your child
Meet your college admission consultants
Formerly at Admission Committees of: Johns Hopkins University George Washington University Georgetown Law School
Adnan has worked for three different admissions committees: Johns Hopkins University, Georgetown Law School (as a consultant) and George Washington University. He has coached countless students on college essays, admissions strategies, college selection, resumes, college applications, letters of recommendation, mock interviews, and financial aid. More recently, he was interviewed by CBS Senior Reporter Kimberly Suiters regarding the college essay and application process as an expert.
Over his twenty years in Washington, DC and New York, he has also worked for The White House Press Office, US Senate Finance and Judiciary Committees, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, OSCE (as Advisor to the Chief of Mission for the 2012 US presidential elections) and served as Chief Operating Officer of a bilateral development initiative inaugurated by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton with General Colin Powell as Honorary Chair. Currently, he works with the US Department of State.